r/atheism r/atheism

Awesome representation!

Although you forgot that they love homosexuals and the fact they love Charles Darwin even though he admitted that he was an agnostic.

Sonic: PHX Episode 6 Sonic: PHX Episode 6

Has potential

The fighting bits were all well and good but you could've put more effort into the backgrounds. That leaf hill zone w.e, it doesn't really fit the mood of the plot, it was all bright.. do you get where I'm coming from?

There were some bits where you couldn't see what was going on, zoom out the camera a bit because for me it was hard to keep track.

Overall it was good, your presentation just needs a little polishing.

3/5

Exorz responds:

Heh well thats the actual point of this. Action is supposed to be fast but theres the part i cannot follow yet: Fast yet trackable. All of the animators i had put in my 'to surpass list' have mastered this along with some other things i yet dont know. Well thanks anyways.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Pushes Super mario bros z out of the Spotlight!

It's about time!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Why so serious?

That was intense; that was like a reminder of what's happening in today's society. It's amazing how you portrayed the realism in this flash movie.

Well done. You deserve that amazing score.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Brilliant!

This is the kinda art style that many ARROGANT people don't apprieciate.
I was glad to watch something unique for once, it was like a first person perspective of taking drugs, fantastic!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Perfect

The animation was done superbly well.
But the gem of this flash is the graphics.
Never have I seen a flash with graphics as beautiful as this.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

I take back all the negatives

It all flowed together so nicely. The style of it was cleverly done. It's like you've shined a new light on newgrounds.

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

Nice

I loved the way you mocked some scenes, when ichigo spins around and get's dizzy.

Good work.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

You've mastered sprite animation

I myself have created a couple of sprite flash animations but when I compare mine to yours its almost embarrasing.

Very nice work.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Very Artistic. Very Childish

You try to combine your artistic skills with your sense of humor and it doesn't work for me.

You didn't really include the movie 300 enough; just by the drawings.

The cock jokes are getting rather childish now but there are some people on here who can actually make a sexual related joke without making it sound childish.

JohnnyUtah responds:

you forgot to mention you're 14.