Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Good style

Overall it's an enjoyable game.
But I can't help but notice the blurriness of the backgrounds, doesn't fit in with the style of the characters.

Keep up the good work anyway!

Skywire Skywire

Great Graphics Bland Gameplay

The graphics were very colourful and it did make the game stand out.
I was a bit dissapointed though by the gameplay. It's a matter of luck, just dodging random things. I gave up on level 3, becuase I was bored, sorry.

Don't change the graphics though, they're amazing.

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

You can't beat the original, stop trying!

You copied the game and replaced it with different graphics.
You're getting credit for the gameplay that was copied from someone else.

But, the fish were frawn nicely.
I didn't like how the fish moved, it was scripted using basic codes.

Yet I don't get why you tried to turn someone elses idea and take advantage by it by making games with different themes like mario for example.

Overall this is unoriginal. And the sound and music was also created by SOMEONE ELSE.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great Story and Graphics but....

The shooting is so damn boring. I can't even get past the first friggin demon child.

The fact is, I don't find it fun. I was expecting a simple target system but this one is almost impossible to work with.

Sorry if I'm being harsh but the target system on the game is very frustrating, atleast make it simpler, please!

Other than that the plot is Good and the graphics are great. Keep up the good work but don't make your work TOO difficult :p

Krazy Kar 2 Krazy Kar 2

No Sequels....

The first one was good becuase it was original, it was different. It wasn't complex, the graphics were simple..

This... you've ruined it man, no offense I know you that you did put effort into it but you shouldn't have made this sequel. It's the same thing, make different stuff.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Damn you!

Wow, on the first 1000 clicks I got so addicted. I ended up getting 10,000 clicks. Not to mention my right arm and fingers hurt like hell.

I think clicking is a good work out, seriously :P.

Oh btw, that was probably the most addicting game I've ever played. And i've got that bloody song in my head. It won't stop singing. ARGH ARGH!

Good game. You bloody asshole jk :P

Mario Game Mario Game

Not bad

All you really need is sound music enemys and more levels :D

copy and paste this in the adress bar cube.smedia.co.uk/downloads/music.htm
That site has tons of mario music and sounds!
I hope this information was helpful to you :)

RK1989 responds:

Thanks for the Tips and i really know i need to improve that side but thats anyways for your gd review unlike the rest lol , thanks!!

go michael go! go michael go!

HA HA HA!!11

This game is brilliant, and it shows an unreal veiw of how he covers up the pedo evidence. Could be true though

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Wow good game

I beat the game woot!

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

COOL!

COOL MINIGAME. The background is cool. And the stlye of it is excellent.
And good luck fixing the bugs on franks adventure 3, Author