r/atheism r/atheism

Awesome representation!

Although you forgot that they love homosexuals and the fact they love Charles Darwin even though he admitted that he was an agnostic.

Sonic: PHX Episode 6 Sonic: PHX Episode 6

Has potential

The fighting bits were all well and good but you could've put more effort into the backgrounds. That leaf hill zone w.e, it doesn't really fit the mood of the plot, it was all bright.. do you get where I'm coming from?

There were some bits where you couldn't see what was going on, zoom out the camera a bit because for me it was hard to keep track.

Overall it was good, your presentation just needs a little polishing.

3/5

Exorz responds:

Heh well thats the actual point of this. Action is supposed to be fast but theres the part i cannot follow yet: Fast yet trackable. All of the animators i had put in my 'to surpass list' have mastered this along with some other things i yet dont know. Well thanks anyways.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Pushes Super mario bros z out of the Spotlight!

It's about time!

Super Filly Adventure Super Filly Adventure

Good style

Overall it's an enjoyable game.
But I can't help but notice the blurriness of the backgrounds, doesn't fit in with the style of the characters.

Keep up the good work anyway!

Skywire Skywire

Great Graphics Bland Gameplay

The graphics were very colourful and it did make the game stand out.
I was a bit dissapointed though by the gameplay. It's a matter of luck, just dodging random things. I gave up on level 3, becuase I was bored, sorry.

Don't change the graphics though, they're amazing.

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

You can't beat the original, stop trying!

You copied the game and replaced it with different graphics.
You're getting credit for the gameplay that was copied from someone else.

But, the fish were frawn nicely.
I didn't like how the fish moved, it was scripted using basic codes.

Yet I don't get why you tried to turn someone elses idea and take advantage by it by making games with different themes like mario for example.

Overall this is unoriginal. And the sound and music was also created by SOMEONE ELSE.

BBS banned? BBS banned?

-_-

Smoking is bad for you.

EyeLovePoozy responds:

So is sucking dick and you don't see me insinuating that you should stop, do you?